1. Friends over for wine and dessert on Sunday night. Good to have people with whom to celebrate nothing exciting, except everyday life.
2. First fencing lesson ever! Week one: My Love and I have “On Guard!” down…can’t wait to see what week two brings.
3. New tights! Love how they look, hate how they feel. I’m surprised no one has found a cure for this yet. Or at the very least a 12-step program.
4. Impromptu date night to get pre-meatfare burgers at Stella’s Lounge. My Love taught me the secret ways of the Sky Walk. Grand Rapidians…do you know about this??
5. Never being too old for carousels! Love spending time with these girls!
6. New plants as a surprise from a friend. Fingers crossed that they stay alive longer than my lily.
7. Afternoon date with these girls. We like to bake and craft.
We made these cookies with the only shapes I had. The icing was an epic fail. Sprinkled them with cinnamon and cocoa and called it a day. Here’s to making the best out of every thing! Hope you have some good ordinary things to enjoy this week.